Friday, December 24, 2010

Almost Completely caught up

This last entry should pretty much catch me up to where I am at now on my journey. Today my right breast is 6 weeks post op and my left breast is 1 1/2 weeks. It's pretty annoying that I have to label them like that. I wish it was as easy as saying "so today I am 6 weeks post op!":::insert eye roll::: Christmas is tomorrow and this week has been pretty hard, thinking about my mom so much and how much i miss her and that this is the first Christmas with out her. I wish she could see me now, she would be so proud. I have to go back to work on monday, yup drain still attached. Hope to have an update next week telling you that the at my appt on the 28th my PS removes my drain. cross your fingers! I'll leave you with a picture of our beautiful christmas tree. Happy Holidays to everyone!


No comments: